Chiltern Ridge Trail Half
1 / 5
£30 - £32
Starting in Wendover, this trail half marathon will take you on a stunning route along the The Ridgeway National Trail. This run will test your legs, lungs and willpower, but it will all be worth it for the breathtaking views and epic finisher's medal.
10:30am Sun 2nd Jul 2023
Wendover, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
The event experience
Based on location
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Where and when
Shoulder of Mutton, 20 Pound St, Wendover, Aylesbury HP22 6EJ, UK
10:30am Sun 2nd Jul 2023
Here are the distances available for Chiltern Ridge Trail Half
£30 - £32
This Half Marathon route follows a beautiful stretch of The Ridgeway between Coombe Hill in Wendover and Whiteleaf Hill near Princes Risborough - with a loop of the Chiltern Society’s Whiteleaf Hill Nature Reserve in-between.
The route is entirely off road and will test your strength and stamina as you tackle the numerous ups and downs.
There will be checkpoints at 6.5k and 16k, both will have toilet facilities.
Organiser route images
- Finishers medal
- Chip timing with live results
- Two on-route aid stations
- Medical support
- Bag drop at the event base
How to get there
Shoulder of Mutton, 20 Pound St, Wendover, Aylesbury HP22 6EJ, UKGet full directions
There are multiple car parks within Wendover, including at the train station or library (free).
Event day logistics
10:30 Half Marathon trail starts
14:30 Cut-off time
All runners must be aged 17 or older to take part in this event.
This race will be fully marked, with our orange arrow markers and ribbons. Additionally, marshals are positioned on the route, in locations deemed difficult to manoeuvre yourself.
All runners should carry a digital version of the route, either on a watch or phone, just in case you find yourself off course.
This is a cupless event, so please make sure you carry your own bottle or reusable cup.
All runners must adhere to the countryside code while participating in one of our events. An abbreviated copy of this is written below.
- Fasten all gates
- Keep to public paths across farmland
- Guard against all fire risks
- Use gates and stiles to cross fences hedges and walls
- Take your litter home
- Help keep water clean
- Protect wildlife, plants and trees
- Take special care on country roads
- Make no unnecessary noise
- You can read the full Countryside Code by clicking here
- Competitors must be 17 years or over (on the day of the event) for half marathon races and 20 years or over for 50km races.
- Runners must follow the marked route at all times.
- Runners run this race completely at their own risk & will be required to sign a disclosure form before being permitted to run.
- Dogs are not permitted on any of our races, this is due to a combination UK Athletics rules and insurance cover issues.
- It is the runner's responsibility to navigate the course correctly, aided by our signage and ribbons. Runners in our 50k events must carry a digital or physical backup of the route.
- Runners are required to record a time at each checkpoint using their timing wristband unless advised otherwise.
- Runners must carry the mandatory equipment with them at all times.
- Runners are permitted to carry poles.
- Runners must recognise they have equal rights to be on the route and be courteous to other users.
- Competitors should not jostle at stiles and other obstacles. Nor should they push past slower runners on narrow paths.
- If a runner come across another competitor who is ill or hurt they MUST offer assistance.
- A runner must retire immediately if asked to do so by a race official.
- Pacers are not permitted.
- Runners must remove headphones at the start of the race, at checkpoints and at road crossings.
Can I wear headphones at the Chiltern Ridge Trail Half?
Yes, headphones are permitted, however, they must be removed at the start, when at checkpoints and at any road crossings.
Will there be toilets available on the route at the Chiltern Ridge Trail Half?
Yes, all checkpoints will have toilets.
When should I arrive at the Chiltern Ridge Trail Half?
We recommend you arrive 45 minutes before the start of the race to allow time to park, register and warm up.
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.
You may also like
The Maverick Adidas Terrex X-Series Chilterns 2023
Fri, 14 Jul 2023 - Wendover
Hughenden Half & Quarter Marathon Autumn
Fri, 22 Sept 2023 - Hughenden
Dunstable Downs Trail Half
Sat, 15 Jul 2023 - Whipsnade
Sat, 24 Jun 2023 - Hambleden
Henley River Trail Run - September
Sat, 02 Sept 2023 - Henley-on-Thames
Running in London Parks
£30 - £32