The CW50 is a 50 mile single loop around the beautiful Chiltern countryside. The route takes in 5600ft of climb and visits picturesque villages, bursting with history, featuring locations made famous by British film and television. This event is Race 3 in the 50 Mile Grand Slam.
How to enter the Chiltern Wonderland 50
- Run 81km
Chiltern Wonderland 50 route
The race route consists of a single 50 mile loop through the Chiltern Hills. Starting and finishing in the riverside village of Goring On Thames, It begins by heading down the 'hilliest' section of the Thames Path National Trail to Whitchurch, before joining the Chiltern Way to Mapledurham. From there it is a short 4 mile section through to Sonning Common, before runners get in to some of the best climbs, descents, valleys and villages that the Chilterns have to offer.
50 MilesStart Time: 9:00am
Chiltern Wonderland 50 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Chiltern Wonderland 50 reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Chiltern Hills Challenge14th May 2021, Tring Station
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.