The CW50 is a 50 mile single loop around the beautiful Chiltern countryside. The route takes in 5600ft of climb and visits picturesque villages, bursting with history, featuring locations made famous by British film and television. This event is Race 3 in the 50 Mile Grand Slam.
How to enter the Chiltern Wonderland 50
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 81kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Chiltern Wonderland 50 route
The race route consists of a single 50 mile loop through the Chiltern Hills. Starting and finishing in the riverside village of Goring On Thames, It begins by heading down the 'hilliest' section of the Thames Path National Trail to Whitchurch, before joining the Chiltern Way to Mapledurham. From there it is a short 4 mile section through to Sonning Common, before runners get in to some of the best climbs, descents, valleys and villages that the Chilterns have to offer.
50 MilesStart Time: 9:00am
Chiltern Wonderland 50 weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Chiltern Wonderland 50 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge11th Jul 2020, Princes Risborough
- Dulux London Revolution Trails9th May 2020, Marlow