The CW50 is a 50 mile single loop around the beautiful Chiltern countryside. The route takes in 5600ft of climb and visits picturesque villages, bursting with history, featuring locations made famous by British film and television. This event is Race 3 in the 50 Mile Grand Slam.
How to enter the Chiltern Wonderland 50
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 81kmCharity Entries
Chiltern Wonderland 50 route
The race route consists of a single 50 mile loop through the Chiltern Hills. Starting and finishing in the riverside village of Goring On Thames, It begins by heading down the 'hilliest' section of the Thames Path National Trail to Whitchurch, before joining the Chiltern Way to Mapledurham. From there it is a short 4 mile section through to Sonning Common, before runners get in to some of the best climbs, descents, valleys and villages that the Chilterns have to offer.
50 MilesStart Time: 8:00am
Chiltern Wonderland 50 weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Chiltern Wonderland 50 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge10th Jul, Princes Risborough
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)