This multi-terrain festive race returns and takes place in and around the undulating fields and trails surrounding the village of Pett. It will include plenty of mud and hills to help you earn your Christmas Puds and other festive goodies.
The event is suitable for experienced runners and beginners alike, and there is also a 2 Mile Fun Run.
How to enter the The Christmas Pudding Dash
- Run 5mi
- Run 2mi
- Run 0.5km
The Christmas Pudding Dash routes
Frequently Asked Questions
The Christmas Pudding Dash weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #5 in the UK out of 510 organizers
The Christmas Pudding Dash reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Christmas Pudding Dash?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd4.5(28)
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton4.4(59)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Ashford AC Givaudan 10K6th Oct, Kennington
- The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K3rd Nov, Beckley4.8(6)