- . 22 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Christmas Pudding Dash
- Run 5mi
- Run 2mi
The Christmas Pudding Dash routes
This race is the perfect way to start Christmas off the right way and is a regular sell out.
The event consists of three races: The 4.5 mile main event, the 2 mile fun run, and the Children's Scurry.
The main event is one lap around the naturally undulating fields and footpaths of the tranquil Sussex village of Pett.
Make sure to don your best Christmas attire however, given the time of year, it could be wet and muddy.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Christmas Pudding Dash weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
The Christmas Pudding Dash reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, Lydd4.1(36)
- Lamberhurst New Year’s Day 10k & 5k1st Jan 2021, Wadhurst4.7(11)
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile and 5 Mile30th Apr 2021, East Grinstead
- The Mid Sussex Burgess Hill 10K and 5K2nd May 2021, Burgess Hill
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
- Poppy Half Marathon13th Nov 2021, Bexhill4.4(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.