The off-road course is a mix of wooded trails, grass, and tracks, with a flattish run and undulating bike course. A beautiful venue, free parking, chip timing, secure transition, toilets, food vendor, mementos, prizes and ideal for both experienced and novice competitors.
How to enter the Cirencester Off Road Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 10mi, Run 2mi
- Duathlon: Run 1mi, Bike 5mi, Run 1mi
Cirencester Off Road Duathlon routes
The run is a two lap route run on grass and wooded trails (the short event is one lap). The bike ride is two laps of an undulating, wooded trails with a grass section at the start and end of each lap (the short event is one laps). The final run is over the same course as the first run. In both events the emphasis is on FUN but the long event is tough, so it is recommended that first time MTB competitors choose the short event.
Cirencester Off Road Duathlon weather forecast
Cirencester Off Road Duathlon reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cardiff Triathlon28th Jun 2020, Cardiff
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th May 2020, Northampton
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul 2020, Northampton
- Heyford Duathlon Standard and Sprint - June20th Jun 2020, Bicester
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow
- The Fugitive5th Jul 2020, Marlow