The off-road course is a mix of wooded trails, grass, and tracks, with a flattish run and undulating bike course. A beautiful venue, free parking, chip timing, secure transition, toilets, food vendor, mementos, prizes and ideal for both experienced and novice competitors.
How to enter the Cirencester Off Road Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 10mi, Run 2mi
- Duathlon: Run 1mi, Bike 5mi, Run 1mi
Cirencester Off Road Duathlon routes
The run is a two lap route run on grass and wooded trails (the short event is one lap). The bike ride is two laps of an undulating, wooded trails with a grass section at the start and end of each lap (the short event is one laps). The final run is over the same course as the first run. In both events the emphasis is on FUN but the long event is tough, so it is recommended that first time MTB competitors choose the short event.
Cirencester Off Road Duathlon weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Cirencester Off Road Duathlon reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- West Bay Triathlon26th Jun 2021, West Bay3(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul 2021, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.