The off-road course is a mix of wooded trails, grass, and tracks, with a flattish run and undulating bike course. A beautiful venue, free parking, chip timing, secure transition, toilets, food vendor, mementos, prizes and ideal for both experienced and novice competitors.
How to enter the Cirencester Off Road Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 10mi, Run 2mi
- Duathlon: Run 1mi, Bike 5mi, Run 1mi
Cirencester Off Road Duathlon routes
The run is a two lap route run on grass and wooded trails (the short event is one lap). The bike ride is two laps of an undulating, wooded trails with a grass section at the start and end of each lap (the short event is one laps). The final run is over the same course as the first run. In both events the emphasis is on FUN but the long event is tough, so it is recommended that first time MTB competitors choose the short event.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Cirencester Off Road Duathlon weather forecast
Drizzle in the morning.
Cirencester Off Road Duathlon reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree
- Holdenby Duathlon27th Oct, Creaton3.6(3)
- Dartington Duathlon27th Oct, Dartington