Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5mi
You may also like
- Andover Trail Marathon1st Sep, Enham Alamein
- Sailsbury Plain Marathon/Half Marathon7th Dec, Shipton Bellinger
- The Purbeck Outdoor Weekend15th Sep, Swanage
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September22nd Sep, Chichester
- The Turkey & Tinsel Trot (CX)1st Dec, Portchester
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k13th Oct, Burton Bradstock
From the organizerOrganizer's website
f you are looking for a marathon which is off road, picturesque and challenging then running the Clarendon is the ultimate. Our route takes you from Salisbury to Winchester along the ancient Clarendon Way with a few extra turns here and there to make up a full 26.2 miles. More than 90% is off road, with the trail following country tracks and paths - many of which have not changed since being travelled by the ancient Kings and Queens of England.
In addition to the full marathon distance, we also have a half marathon event and this year we are also introducing a mini run of just 5 miles. If you want to join us but are not able to run the full course, please feel welcome to get a team of 4 together and run in a relay or enter the mini and run in with us for the last 5 miles.
Clarendon Marathon route
Clarendon Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Clarendon Marathon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.