For the second year running, Cleobury Mortimer Running Club (CMRC) is proud to host the Cleobury Mortimer 10K race around the beautiful Shropshire town of Cleobury Mortimer.
The race follows the same route as last year, starting in Cleobury's historic market town before heading out on the undulating Shropshire country lanes then returning up the now infamous 'Ron Hill' and through the well supported residential streets for a final victory lap to the cheering crowds.
How to enter the Cleobury Mortimer 10K
- Run 10km
Cleobury Mortimer 10K route
Shropshire is a hilly county, and our 10K race is no exception! The course now includes the locally infamous ‘Ron Hill’ as a final challenge before returning to the start
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Cleobury Mortimer 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cleobury Mortimer 10K?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, Worcester4.8(3)
- Great Birmingham Run9th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon & 10k4th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Run Alton Towers 5k, 10k & Half Marathon13th Nov, Alton
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June12th Jun, Cheltenham
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.