Distances in this event
- Run 89km
- Run 58km
You may also like
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series – Winter4th Jan 2020, Brecon
- The Brenig Way Run Challenge7th Sep, Corwen
- The Offas Dyke Path - Northern Quarter14th Sep, Llangollen
- Beacons Trail Marathon & Ultra16th Nov, Brecon
- The Dare127th Sep, Aberdare
- The Maverick inov-8 X & Ultra Snowdonia21st Sep, Caernarfon4.5(6)
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The ultimate 24 hour navigational ultra distance fell race. There is a reason why the UK special forces use the Brecon Beacons for testing their recruits, and you are about to find out why! The long course takes in the 10 highest peaks in the Brecon Beacons, covers a distance of 89km with nearly 5000m of ascent, and it's all to be completed within a time limit of 24 hours. You might think it's going to be hard, but it's going to be harder than you think! Also short 58k option, covering 10 peaks with 3000m of ascent, to be completed within 24 hours.
Kong 10 Peaks reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kong 10 Peaks ?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.