The ultimate 24 hour navigational ultra distance fell race. There is a reason why the UK special forces use the Brecon Beacons for testing their recruits, and you are about to find out why! The long course takes in the 10 highest peaks in the Brecon Beacons, covers a distance of 89km with nearly 5000m of ascent, and it's all to be completed within a time limit of 24 hours. You might think it's going to be hard, but it's going to be harder than you think! Also short 58k option, covering 10 peaks with 3000m of ascent, to be completed within 24 hours.
How to enter the Kong 10 Peaks
- Run 89km
- Run 58km
Kong 10 Peaks weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Kong 10 Peaks reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kong 10 Peaks ?
You may also like
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series – Winter 202011th Jan 2020, Brecon
- Race to the Tower18th Jul 2020, Whiteshill
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Stroud Trail Marathon & Half Marathon3rd May 2020, Stroud