The ultimate 24 hour navigational ultra distance fell race. There is a reason why the UK special forces use the Brecon Beacons for testing their recruits, and you are about to find out why! The long course takes in the 10 highest peaks in the Brecon Beacons, covers a distance of 89km with nearly 5000m of ascent, and it's all to be completed within a time limit of 24 hours. You might think it's going to be hard, but it's going to be harder than you think! Also short 58k option, covering 10 peaks with 3000m of ascent, to be completed within 24 hours.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Kong 10 Peaks weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Kong 10 Peaks reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kong 10 Peaks ?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.