The original 10Peaks™ event is set in the stunning Lake District National Park, also known as The Lakes. It features large U-shaped valleys, many of which are now filled with Lakes giving the area its name. The Lake District is home to England’s highest peak, Scafell Pike which is 978m above sea level.
How to enter the Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes
- Run 48km
- Run 73km
Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb 2021, Bamburgh4.7(43)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.