The original 10Peaks event is set in the stunning Lake District National Park, also known as The Lakes. It features large U-shaped valleys, many of which are now filled with Lakes giving the area its name. The Lake District is home to Englands highest peak, Scafell Pike which is 978m above sea level.
How to enter the Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes
- Run 48km
- Run 73km
Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr, Prestatyn
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon