The original 10Peaks™ event is set in the stunning Lake District National Park, also known as The Lakes. It features large U-shaped valleys, many of which are now filled with Lakes giving the area its name. The Lake District is home to England’s highest peak, Scafell Pike which is 978m above sea level.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Clif Bar 10Peaks – The Lakes?
You may also like
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.