A challenging road race with some big hills. This race started as a 14k and was very successful in the 90s, but over a period of time competitor numbers dwindled and the general consensus from the running fraternity was that it was an unusual distance and perhaps should be shortened to a 10k. It was from here that the Cobra Classic 10k was born. From Old Halesonians Rugby Football Club, Wassel Grove, Stourbridge.
How to enter the Cobra Classic 10k
- Run 10km
- Run 3.5km
Cobra Classic 10k routes
The race starts at the rugby Club see map and is a single lap course on mainly suburban roads around Halesowen and Wassell Grove, with a short section off road at about the 8K point. The finish is back at the Rugby Club where ample refreshments and homemade goodies await you and for those of you who like a little tipple there is a fully licensed bar to help replace all those lost calories,
Cobra Classic 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Cobra Classic 10k reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.