On May 19th 2019 you will have the unique chance to run the second Colchester Stampede 10k at Colchester Zoo. The event, which supports the charity Action for the Wild, will run through the Zoo for 1k before heading out onto the closed roads before finishing back inside the Zoo.
How to enter the Colchester Stampede 10K
- Run 10km
Colchester Stampede 10K route
We will have marshals all around the course as well as km signs and arrows. The course will run through the Zoo, then out onto the closed roads for the 10k course before finishing back inside the Zoo.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Can I run with a running buggy?Hey there, just to let you are welcome to run with a buggy but they ask that you stick to the back at the start of the race in order to avoid congestion as the first KM within the zoo is quite tight and windy. Best of luck!
Colchester Stampede 10K weather forecast
Foggy in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 510 organizers
Colchester Stampede 10K reviews (4)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- Newton Cambridge Town and Gown 10K20th Oct, Cambridge
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London8th Dec, London4.4(4)