The Griffin Chapman Colchester Half Marathon has become established as one of the biggest and best races in the region. Organised by a group of volunteers from Colchester Colne Round Table, alongside some dedicated individuals from the Colchester community, the team that bring you the race work throughout the year to ensure you have a great race day experience.
How to enter the Colchester Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Colchester Half Marathon route
There are four water points on the Griffin Chapman Half Marathon route, plus more water available at the race finish.
Colchester Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Colchester Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Colchester Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon10th Apr 2021, Charing4.7(45)
- RunUK Richmond Half Marathon – February21st Feb 2021, Richmond4.4(64)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.