Sprint Triathlon comprising a 300m Pool Swim, 20km Bike and 5km Run.
Island Races are working alongside the Colchester Garrison (MOD) to bring you Colchester's first official sprint triathlon, run with The Army Garrison in Colchester.
The event will take place at the Corporal Budd Gymnasium which offers modern military facilities including a stunning 25m pool. The cycle will take competitors on Essex's beautiful country roads around Abberton Reservoir and the run will take full use of Abbey Fields before finishing on the athletics track.
The charity for this event is the ABF – The Soldiers Charity.
How to enter the Colchester Sprint Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.3km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Colchester Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Island Races are ranked #13 in the UK out of 266 organizers
Colchester Sprint Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Colchester Sprint Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Gosfield Lake Triathlon & Multisport18th Jul, Gosfield4.5(4)
- The Islander – Middle Distance Triathlon17th Jul, West Mersea4.7(37)
- Mersea Island Sprint & Olympic Triathlon18th Jul, West Mersea4.9(10)
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford1st Aug, Bedford
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes