The Combe Gibbet is a stunning and challenging 16 mile cross country race through the beautiful Berkshire and Hampshire countryside. It’s an ideal race to prepare for the April marathon season and for people looking to do half and full Ironman triathlons in the summer.
The race starts at 14.00 on the 25th March 2018 from Combe Gibbet and finishes in Overton. Your race entry includes;
A bus ride from Overton to the start at Combe Gibbet (departing at 12.45)
The transportation of your kit back to the finish where the shower and changing facilities are available.
All road crossings professionally traffic managed
A souvenir finishers medal
A selection of homemade refreshments will be on sale at the finish as a well-earned reward for finishing the race. We are not the only one to love this race, here are some of the comments from runners over the years
Combe Gibbet to Overton 16 mile Cross Country race weather forecast
Foggy in the morning.
Combe Gibbet to Overton 16 mile Cross Country race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Combe Gibbet to Overton 16 mile Cross Country race?
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Winchester Half Marathon19th Sep, Winchester
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.