Previously known as Edgehill Half Marathon we decided to rename it after the beautiful start / finish venue, the course doesn’t in fact go up Edgehill. We are always overwhelmed at how beautiful Compton Verney is when we are setting up and at the race. If you have never been, the beautiful house and grounds are well worth a visit.
How to enter the Compton Verney Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Compton Verney Half Marathon route
right in the village through Little Kineton and heads out to the A422. The first water station
will be just after Little Kineton. Turning left along the A422 for a short section before turning
left past water station number 2, and then through the village of Radway. After Radway and
just before turning back on to the A4086 is water station number 3, and then runners head
back to Kineton. At the church in Kineton there will be another water station before running
back to Compton Verney, finishing right by the house.
Questions & answers
- If I enter the event my partner will be arriving with myself for support, she is a blue badge holder & cannot walk to far, is there disabled parking near to the event? Many thanksHey there, just to let you know that there is a parking is nearby to the start. I would recommend contacting the event organiser to double check. https://www.tempoevents.co.uk/contact/. All the best!
Compton Verney Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Compton Verney Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Compton Verney Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Great Birmingham Run11th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Kenilworth Half Marathon13th Sep, Kenilworth4.7(3)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Cheltenham Half Marathon20th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon27th Sep, Woodstock