Previously known as Edgehill Half Marathon we decided to rename it after the beautiful start / finish venue, the course doesn’t in fact go up Edgehill. We are always overwhelmed at how beautiful Compton Verney is when we are setting up and at the race. If you have never been, the beautiful house and grounds are well worth a visit.
How to enter the Compton Verney Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Compton Verney Half Marathon route
right in the village through Little Kineton and heads out to the A422. The first water station
will be just after Little Kineton. Turning left along the A422 for a short section before turning
left past water station number 2, and then through the village of Radway. After Radway and
just before turning back on to the A4086 is water station number 3, and then runners head
back to Kineton. At the church in Kineton there will be another water station before running
back to Compton Verney, finishing right by the house.
Compton Verney Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Compton Verney Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Compton Verney Half Marathon?
You may also like
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon13th Dec, Milton Keynes4(5)
- Oxford Half Marathon9th Oct 2021, Oxford4.4(21)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.