Described on Forums as a must have event on your Triathlon CV the Old Man Triathlon has captured the imagination of hardened athletes who want something more. The growth of tough events and the imaginary race to find the toughest one day challenge has meant that this event has got a core following. Described by the organisers as one of the very toughest 70.3 in the country it is a pleasure to see so many taking up the challenge and giving it a go. Used by many as training for the monster that is Celtman (even the organiser of the Celtman raced to third place), Norseman, Helvelyn and Wasdale it is a great day out in the National Park.
Coniston Old Man Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Coniston Old Man Triathlon?
You may also like
- Fleetwood Triathlon12th Sep, Fleetwood3.5(2)
- West Lancashire Summer Triathlon29th Aug, Ormskirk4.3(1)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Cheshire Triathlon19th Sep, Nantwich4.5(5)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon11th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.