1 / 14
Set provisionally for June 2023, this 24 hour race will see runners pushed to their limits. With free camping for runners and a Kids Run, theres something for the whole family. Come for the bespoke medal and 24 hours of fun.
Daytime 10k, and 24 Hours
Sun, 5 Jun 2022
, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get $10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Where and when
Sun, 5 Jun 2022
24 Hours:12:00pm |
The exact location of the event will be finalised once the event date has been finalised. Entrants can register now by signing up with a refundable deposit.
- Fully marked and marshalled course
- Bespoke Finisher's Medal & T-shirt
- Medical support
- Awards for top 3 finisher's
- Chip-timed results
- Aid stations
- Professional photography
How to get there
United KingdomGet full directions
There will be plenty of parking available at the event. The car park will be separate from the campground to preserve the grounds. Supports will pay £1 per car on entry to the venue.
Camping is free for all participants.
There will be a quiet zone for families at the camping area to ensure people wanting to get some sleep can do so.
Event day logistics
17:00 - 21:00 Camping opens
10:00 Kids Run starts
11:00 Registration closes
12:00 24 hours & Daytime 5 mile & 10k races start
22:30 Nighttime 5/10 mile race starts
12:00 Event ends
All entrants must pre-register for the event and collect their race numbers from Race HQ no later than 11am on Saturday morning.
Runners can register as part of a relay team of 2-8 runners.
All entrants must be 21 and older to enter the solo challenge, and 18 and older to enter the team challenge.
Main event - The race will be judged on laps finished unless there is a tie then we will go to the time it has taken to complete the laps.
5 & 10 mile events will be judged on the first 3 across the line.
From 9pm all entrants must carry a head-torch or hand light. Fancy dress is more than welcome as long as runners ensure they can participate safely.
The recommended kit list is as follows:
- Running Shoes – for all conditions and spares
- Head Torch - mandatory
- Socks – at least a pair a lap and some for in-between
- Tights/leggings – for in-between runs and nighttime
- Running vest
- Short and long sleeve t-shirts/ base layers
- Underwear – If you use running underwear then make sure you bring a few spares, your pants are not going to be that fresh or hygienic after 24 hour of running.
- Breathable waterproof running tops
- Waterproof bottoms – some people walk laps and it may be helpful to stay completely dry
- Running bras
- Compression socks if you use them or to aid recovery
- Ultra-vest/backpack/hydration backpack – used by regular ultra-runners to carry drinks and nutrition
- Hats/headwear for warmth and UV protection
- Safety pins and spares for your race number which you will have to swap from kit to kit
- Vaseline, blister pads or plasters and sunscreen
- Black bags for used kit and pegs to hang kit out to dry
- Towels to dry off after a run or shower
- Watch – to time laps but also to make sure you don’t miss your next lap
- GPS device to measure your distance/time
Spectators are welcome at the event however camping costs £5 per spectator.
All spectators will need to pre-register before the event, however U16s taking part in the fun run do not need to register. Anyone over 16 will need to pre-register as a spectator.
There is a £5 fee per person which will need to be paid in advance before the even, there will be no registration on the day and no exceptions.
Are there any electrical outlets at the campsite for the Conquer 24?
No, unfortunately there will not be any electrical outlets at the campsite.
When and where is the Conquer 24?
The event is provisionally set for the beginning of June 2022, with a final date being available soon. A finalised location will also be available closer to the event date.
How old do you have to be to enter the Conquer 24?
Entrants must be 21 and older to enter the solo race and 18 and older to enter the team event.
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.