- . 213 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Conquer The Chilterns
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 86km, Run 20km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 55km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 30km, Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 78km, Run 20km
- Aquabike: Swim 1.9km, Bike 78km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 54km, Run 10km
- Aquabike: Swim 1.5km, Bike 54km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 30km, Run 5km
- Aquabike: Swim 0.75km, Bike 30km
- Swim 3km
- Swim 1.5km
- Swim 0.75km
Conquer The Chilterns routes
The Swim takes place in the River Thames and navigates the world famous Henley Royal Regatta and Temple Island Meadows, the Thames has very little flow downstream in this area. The start will be in the River above Henley Management College.
The swim will start upstream, keeping the large swim buoys to your left. Please only take your wetsuit, goggles, hat and timing chip to the start area.
The Bike is a 3 lap course with one large climb per lap. Anytime lost going up will certainly be made going back down the Stonor Valley, which stretches for nearly 5 miles directly into Henley.
The Route takes you through the historical Hambleden Valley and down the Stonor Valley on the way home.
The Run course will be an undulating climb overlooking breath taking views and landscapes in the final section of the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Conquer The Chilterns reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Conquer The Chilterns?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Reading Half Marathon10th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb, Egham4.5(80)
- Cancer Research UK Virtual London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.