How to enter the Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 86km, Run 20km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 55km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 30km, Run 5km
Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon routes
The Swim takes place in the River Thames and navigates the world famous Henley Royal Regatta and Temple Island Meadows.
The swim will be in the River Thames. The swim is designed for every type of swimmer from beginners to experienced competitors.
The River has hardly any flow downstream for the event. The swim will start will be the River above Henley Management College. The swim will start upstream (keeping the Large Swim Buoys to your LEFT). Please only take your wetsuit, goggles, hat and timing chip to the start area.
The Bike is a 3 lap course with one large climb per lap. Anytime lost going up will certainly be made going back down the Stonor Valley, which stretches for nearly 5 miles directly into Henley.
Middle Distance Triathlon = 78km Bike (3 Laps)
Olympic Plus Distance Triathlon = 54km Bike (2 Laps)
Sprint Plus Distance Triathlon = 30km Bike (1 Lap)
The Route takes you through the historical Hambleden Valley and down the Stonor Valley on the way home.
The Run course will be an undulating climb overlooking breath taking views and landscapes in the final section of the event.
Middle Distance = 20km (4 Laps)
Olympic Plus Distance = 10km (2 Laps)
Sprint Plus Distance = 5km (1 Lap)
Your number must be clearly visible on your front at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon?
You may also like
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow
- The Islander – Middle Distance Triathlon18th Jul, West Mersea
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Wales Triathlon13th Jun, Fishguard