Distances in this event
- Run 6h
From the organizer
A continuation of our food themed runs! We have Cakeathons, Chocathons, Fudgeathons and now we have the Cookiethon! I like cookies, biscuits, shortbread and all those sorts of moorishly addictive goodies, perhaps not quite as much as cake, but not far off and have fueled many an ultra basically on cookies! Perhaps not the text book method, but what works some days!
Following the huge sucess of our runs in Kent we are now having to expand to cope with the demand and the number one request we've had is can there be more outside of Kent, so here it is. Middle of England, Northampton! We've very kindly been offered to take over the route from the excellent Madeyarun folk and jumped at the opportunity to add an SVN twist to this excellent route and venue!
So this a run to indulge a little and we'll have a cookie themed medal and goody bag of course! Run a lap, eat some cookies, run a lap, eat some cookies, you see the theme?
There will be cookies, and we encourage participants to bring their own cookie creations. There will be a trophies for the best cookies of the day.
Cookiethon Challenge weather forecast
Foggy in the morning.
Cookiethon Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cookiethon Challenge?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October27th Oct, Bedford
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- The Salcey Forest Christmas 10K & 5K14th Dec, Northamptonshire
- The Milton Keynes 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run16th Feb 2020, Milton Keynes
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K12th Jan 2020, Oundle3.8(5)