Set in the Heart of the Picturesque Cotswolds, the Swim is a one lap 1.9km in the well known lake 32 based in the centre of the Ashton Keynes water park. The bike section leaves the water park and heads out the area on a flat and fast course into some of the Cotswolds most beautiful and quiet villages. The route is two laps, and the most outbound point is based at the top of the only real hill on the course – Neils Hill in Hannington Wick.
How to enter the Cotswold 113
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
Cotswold 113 route
With the event being held in the water park, then the athletes will be treated to a mixture of tarmac and hard pack pathing for the 13mile run that takes in lake side paths as well as local village routes before finishing back close to the lakeside transition in the finishers area.
Both the bike and the run are virtually pancake flat in profile, so this race will suit either athletes new to the distance or more experienced racers looking to hammer a new Middle distance PB.
Cotswold 113 weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the evening and overnight.
Cotswold 113 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cotswold 113?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The Fugitive4th Jul, Marlow4.5(4)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)