The swim will take place in the beautiful lakes of the Cotswolds. The event will be a deep-water start with all swimmers in the race starting together. There will be timed splits for each 1km of the course via a timing chip on your wrist (tagging the pontoon on each lap). There is the option for a self-fuelled feed station at each km too.
Travel times by car vary, however as a guide you can get here from the following cities by google maps. The nearest motorway junction is J15-J17 on the M4.
Salisbury - 1hr 20
Cardiff - 1hr 20
Birmingham - 1hr 25
London - 1hr 45
Exeter - 2hr 00
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Cotswolds Swim weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Cotswolds Swim reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Dock2Dock Swim11th Sep, London3.8(4)
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.