An individual team relay triathlon is a team event where you are made up of 4 team members who will each complete a short distance in a race environment, using your timing chip as your relay baton. The first team member will start in the water, complete their triathlon and then hand over to the 2nd team member who will enter the water from a running start. Much like on the Commonwealth Games in 2014. The 2nd member will then hand over to the third and the fourth team member will run to the finish line, this is when your race has finished and it is a combined time for all of you. You must have 4 team members to take part in this event.
How to enter the Cotswolds Individual Team Relay Super Sprint Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.25km, Bike 8km, Run 1.5km
Cotswolds Individual Team Relay Super Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Cotswolds Individual Team Relay Super Sprint Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cotswolds Individual Team Relay Super Sprint Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes