The swim will take place in the beautiful lakes of the Cotswolds. The event will be a deep-water start with swimmers taking part in the same wave. Once completing the swim, you will prepare for the cycle stage for a one lap course around the Cotswolds taking in some fantastic scenery. The cycle course is fairly flat with a couple of gentle sloping inclines. Once completed you will drop your bike off for a spectator friendly 100m run to the finish line.
If you would like to take part in this aquabike event as a team, please select the team entry option and include additional details in the custom field at the bottom of the page. Your timing chip will act as your relay baton and ALL changes must take place in the relay change over box in transition.
How to enter the Cotswolds Lake 62 End of Season Sprint Aquabike
- Aquabike: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 0.1km
Cotswolds Lake 62 End of Season Sprint Aquabike reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cotswolds Lake 62 End of Season Sprint Aquabike?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Beyond Badminton Trail17th Sep, South Gloucestershire
- Cheltenham Half Marathon & 10k4th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June12th Jun, Cheltenham
- Bath Half Marathon4th Sep, Bath4.3(1)
- Reading Half Marathon10th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.