See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Cowman City Trail Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 21km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 12.5km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 4.2km, Run 2.5km
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Cowman City Trail Duathlon routes
This event takes a unique approach to racing and has successfully incorporated a duathlon into the urban landscape. The cycle takes place on the World Cup Cyclocross Circuit at Campbell Park, so be prepared to get muddy. The run takes racers over a fast flat portion where participants can make up for the technical (but very fun) cycle portion.
If cycling isn't your thing and you'd rather stick to your trusty two feet then sign up for the City 5K or 10K.
City Epic: 10K Run, 21K Bike, 5K Run
Tough Town: 5K Run, 12.5K Bike, 5K Run
Taster Trail: 2.5K Run, 4.2K Bike, 2.5K
City 5K: 5K Run
City 10K: 10K Run
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Cowman City Trail Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cowman City Trail Duathlon?
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle3rd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The Marlow Classic22nd May, Marlow4(14)
- Conquer The Chilterns27th Aug, Fawley
- The Fugitive3rd Jul, Marlow4.3(4)
- Dorney Lake Run & Multisport Weekender3rd Sep, Dorney3.7(8)
- Windsor & Eton Spring Duathlon & Lake Runs13th Mar, Windsor3.9(14)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.