How to enter the Cowman City Trail Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 21km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 12.5km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 4.2km, Run 2.5km
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Cowman City Trail Duathlon routes
This event takes a unique approach to racing and has successfully incorporated a duathlon into the urban landscape. The cycle takes place on the World Cup Cyclocross Circuit at Campbell Park, so be prepared to get muddy. The run takes racers over a fast flat portion where participants can make up for the technical (but very fun) cycle portion.
If cycling isn't your thing and you'd rather stick to your trusty two feet then sign up for the City 5K or 10K.
City Epic: 10K Run, 21K Bike, 5K Run
Tough Town: 5K Run, 12.5K Bike, 5K Run
Taster Trail: 2.5K Run, 4.2K Bike, 2.5K
City 5K: 5K Run
City 10K: 10K Run
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Cowman City Trail Duathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Big Cow Events are ranked #88 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Cowman City Trail Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cowman City Trail Duathlon?
You may also like
- London Duathlon 20206th Sep, Richmond4.9(5)
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th Jun, Northampton4.2(2)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul, Northampton
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow4.2(14)
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow4.5(4)