See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Cowman Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 21km, Bike 90km, Run 10km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 45km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 22km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 60km, Run 10km
Cowman Duathlon routes
This event takes place in the stunning Emberton Country Park in support of Willen Hospice. The race is a tried and tested route that participants love. This event has four distance options ranging from the brief Stampede option all the way to the Cowman. Each route involves a varying number of laps through the course and marshals will line the route and guide you to the finish line.
Cowman: 21K Run, 90K Bike, 10K Run
Longhorn Classic: 10K Run, 60K Bike, 10K Run
Calfman (Age-Group Qualifier): 10K Run, 45K Bike, 5K Run
Stampede: 5K Run, 20K Bike, 5K Run
Please Note: If you intend to qualify for the British Triathlon GB Age-Group Team at the Calfman Duathlon you must register your intent to qualify by 5PM on Friday 16th, October at the British Triathlon website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cowman Duathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Cowman Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cowman Duathlon?
You may also like
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- West Bay Triathlon4th Sep 2021, West Bay3(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.