How to enter the Cowman Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 21km, Bike 90km, Run 10km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 45km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 60km, Run 10km
Cowman Duathlon routes
This event takes place in the stunning Emberton Country Park in support of Willen Hospice. The race is a tried and tested route that participants love. This event has four distance options ranging from the brief Stampede option all the way to the Cowman. Each route involves a varying number of laps through the course and marshals will line the route and guide you to the finish line.
Cowman: 21k Run, 90k Bike, 10k Run
Longhorn Classic: 10k Run, 60k Bike, 10k Run
Calfman (Age-Group Qualifier): 10k Run, 45k Bike, 5k Run
Stampede: 5k Run, 20k Bike, 5k Run
Please Note: If you intend to qualify for the British Triathlon GB Age-Group Team at the Calfman Duathlon you must register your intent to qualify by 5PM on Friday at the British Triathlon website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Cowman Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cowman Duathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- London Duathlon24th Apr, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend30th Apr, Milton Keynes
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival4th Jun, Peterborough3.7(9)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Secure your place