The Cowman returns this October for our first duathlon series. In keeping with the Cowman theme, this duathlon will offer three different distances: Cowman, Calfman and Stampede across our tried and tested routes in the beautiful location of Emberton Country Park. For those who have completed the triathlon version, the run and the bike in the duathlon are just as challenging!
How to enter the Cowman Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 21km, Bike 90km, Run 10km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 45km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 22km, Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Cowman Duathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Cowman Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cowman Duathlon?
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree
- Holdenby Duathlon27th Oct, Creaton3.6(3)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Bridport Triathlon17th May 2020, Bridport