Sprint and Super Sprint Distance tri is a fabulous 50m pool with flat and fast bike and a stunning trail run.
How to enter the Crawley Late Summer Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.6km, Bike 24km, Run 6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 24km, Run 4km
Crawley Late Summer Triathlon routes
K2 has a 50m pool and excellent facilities for both Sprint and Super Sprint distances, great for beginners or prepping for something bigger.
The bike course is fast and flat, and the run is on good-quality trails in Tilgate Forest.
Crawley Late Summer Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Crawley Late Summer Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Crawley Late Summer Triathlon?
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.