Sprint and Super Sprint Distance tri is a fabulous 50m pool with flat and fast bike and a stunning trail run.
How to enter the Crawley Late Summer Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.6km, Bike 24km, Run 6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 24km, Run 4km
Crawley Late Summer Triathlon routes
K2 has a 50m pool and excellent facilities for both Sprint and Super Sprint distances, great for beginners or prepping for something bigger.
The bike course is fast and flat, and the run is on good-quality trails in Tilgate Forest.
Crawley Late Summer Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Crawley Late Summer Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Crawley Late Summer Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Dorney Lake Triathlon5th Sep, Windsor
- Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon19th Sep, Fawley
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes