How to enter the Virtual RunThrough Crystal Palace 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - May
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
Virtual RunThrough Crystal Palace 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - May routes
Crystal Palace Park is the perfect location for this morning run, no matter your ability. With 3 different distances to choose from, runners of all abilities will enjoy the wide paved roads and paths that weave around the park.
Situated upon Norwood Ridge, the route will offer stunning views of Central London, Greenwich and the North Downs. It will be a lapped course, with 1 lap for the 5K, 2 for the 10K, and 4 (and a bit) for the Half Marathon.
Runners should be aware that there will be spectators and members of the public using the park, and should are urged to remain aware of their surroundings.
There will be marshals all around the course as well as km signs and arrows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Virtual RunThrough Crystal Palace 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - May reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Virtual RunThrough Crystal Palace 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - May?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Kempton Park Renaissance Run29th May, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
- Richmond Runfest10th Sep, London4.6(4)