A,friendly, low key, no pressure' lunchtime 5k, usually held on the first Tuesday of the month. The race reached its 300th edition in September 2014! The course has gone through a number of changes over the years, the current version is essentially a simple two and a bit lap around the beautiful Crystal Palace Park. The route is largely traffic free, mainly on a mixture of tarmac paths and roads, with a stretch of around 400m each lap which is compacted hardcore.
How to enter the Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January
- Run 5km
Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January?
You may also like
- The Official 5K Rev Run12th Apr, London
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar, Woking
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London