A,friendly, low key, no pressure' lunchtime 5k, usually held on the first Tuesday of the month. The race reached its 300th edition in September 2014! The course has gone through a number of changes over the years, the current version is essentially a simple two and a bit lap around the beautiful Crystal Palace Park. The route is largely traffic free, mainly on a mixture of tarmac paths and roads, with a stretch of around 400m each lap which is compacted hardcore.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Chase the Sun Brixton - August25th Aug, London
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k - September5th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.