A,friendly, low key, no pressure' lunchtime 5k, usually held on the first Tuesday of the month. The race reached its 300th edition in September 2014! The course has gone through a number of changes over the years, the current version is essentially a simple two and a bit lap around the beautiful Crystal Palace Park. The route is largely traffic free, mainly on a mixture of tarmac paths and roads, with a stretch of around 400m each lap which is compacted hardcore.
How to enter the Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January
- Run 5km
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Crystal Palace Canter 5k – January?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Kempton Park Renaissance Run29th May, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.