We are proud to present this sportive with two excellent routes, covering the stunning Cheshire area.
Every entry goes into a draw to win a Cycle Retreats Luxury Holiday!
How to enter the Cycle Retreats Sportive
- Bike 75mi
- Bike 45mi
Cycle Retreats Sportive routes
Riders choose between:
A challenging ride of 125km/75 miles, with exhilarating climbs and over 4,000ft of climbing. The route takes in some breathtaking views of Cheshire and the Peak District. This route will have two feed/water stations.
A chilling ride of 75km/45 miles, with rolling roads and spectacular views across the Cheshire plains, taking in one of the tough local climbs to get the heart rate racing. This route will have a feed/water station around half way.
Cycle Retreats Sportive weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Cycle Retreats Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cycle Retreats Sportive?
You may also like
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival4th Jun 2021, Peterborough3.7(9)
- Wales & Wirral Sportive4th Sep 2021, Connah's Quay
- Beyond Pennines and Dales Sportive19th Jun 2021, North Yorkshire
- Beyond Yorkshire Sportive10th Sep 2021, Wetherby
- Tour De Môn21st Aug 2021, Holyhead5(3)
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.