How to enter the Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k
- Bike 100.58km
- Bike 62.6km
Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k routes
Standard Sportive - 100km
Elevation Gain: 981m
Starting in Southampton city centre, the scenic course takes you out into the countryside in an anti-clockwise loop. You head through the South Downs National Park, looping north of Winchester and across to Stockbridge, before returning to the finish via Romsey.
Short Sportive - 60km
Elevation Gain: 702m
This is great for people who are wanting to try their first sportive, or would just like a shorter ride than 100km+! Starting near the Guildhall in Southampton City Centre, you will head north east into some stunning countryside before looping just south of Winchester heading west, and then bending down back towards Southampton.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- Les Trois Frontières (Sportive)21st Jun 2020, Bridport
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing