Our iconic Cycling Weekly Box Hill Original is one that should be on every sportive rider’s calendar. Set in what is rapidly becoming one of the most popular cycling areas in the country, this day’s riding takes in the best Surrey can offer. Taking place towards the end of the season, this is a great chance to get a long ride in before a well-deserved break before the winter training starts.
Including some of the roads of the 2012 Olympic road race, in particular the famous zigzags of Box Hill itself, everyone is welcome to follow in the tyre tracks of the pros. The route is varied, with challenging climbs, stunning scenery and the winding leafy lanes of Surrey.
How to enter the Cycling Weekly Box Hill Original
- Road Cycling: Bike 102mi, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 67mi, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 31mi, N/a
Cycling Weekly Box Hill Original weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Cycling Weekly Box Hill Original reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cycling Weekly Box Hill Original?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.