Three stunning routes all leave Thirsk and head straight out onto quiet country lanes, with small villages and some beautiful North Yorkshire scenery. The routes are not super challenging, but as always we've found some really interesting roads around Farndale, famous for its daffodils, and there will be roads not even the most regular rider know well. The long route offers the most serious challenge, and Blakey Bank will not disappoint those looking for a test!
How to enter the Daffodils Sportive
- Bike 125km
- Bike 142km
- Bike 57km
Daffodils Sportive routes
A huge number of route signs are deployed at the event.
- Are placed approximately 1 mile apart
- Before a turn you will see a directional arrow
- At a turn you will see several directional arrows
- Shortly after a turn you will see a confirmation of route arrow
- Hazards along the way such as cattle grids and steep descents are clearly marked.
Daffodils Sportive weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Daffodils Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Daffodils Sportive?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.