How to enter the Dambuster 10
- Run 10mi
Dambuster 10 route
This stunning 10 mile race takes place alongside a lake in the Derwent Valley. The Peak District National Park lines one side of the route with towering mountains, and consistently beautiful views.
As the route follows the perimeter of the lake, it is largely flat and comprised of hard-packed footpaths making it a great opportunity to crack your next personal best. So lace up your shoes and get out for one last big run this autumn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Dambuster 10 weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Dambuster 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dambuster 10?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- The Drop Manchester - October9th Oct, Manchester
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile5th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile9th Oct, Mold
- The Drop York – Winter Special9th Jan 2021, York4.2(2)