How to enter the Dambuster 10
- Run 10mi
Dambuster 10 route
This stunning 10 mile race takes place alongside a lake in the Derwent Valley. The Peak District National Park lines one side of the route with towering mountains, and consistently beautiful views.
As the route follows the perimeter of the lake, it is largely flat and comprised of hard-packed footpaths making it a great opportunity to crack your next personal best. So lace up your shoes and get out for one last big run this autumn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dambuster 10 weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Dambuster 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dambuster 10?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile11th Sep 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- The Drop York – Winter Special9th Jan 2021, York4.2(2)
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile8th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
- Cattle Creep (A Little Further)28th Feb 2021, Wolverton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button