The Dart Dart Dash, a 10K night race around the woods of Dartington, is back for its 4th year.. A great warm up race for the Wild Night Run in Feb. By popular demand we’ve also added a 5K version open to anyone over 12!
The terrain is less challenging than the Wild Night Run and if you’re new to night running, this race is an ideal introduction. However there are still a couple of hills and (sometimes) a fair bit of mud. Bring your friends, dress up, have a sup of mulled wine and share in the festive atmosphere and warm food, cooked by the fantastic Kitchen Table. Oh and bring a head torch…you will need it!
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Dark Dart Dash 10K & 5K weather forecast
Possible light rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Dark Dart Dash 10K & 5K reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon17th Oct, Exmouth
- Deep River Trail Races9th Oct, Exeter4.7(17)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.