With great success from lasts year inaugural Dark Peaks 30 Ultra Trail, and some fantastic feedback from competitors.
Being described by the elite field of runners as one of the best but hardest 30 mile ultras they have ever raced and truly a classic in the making. We where excited to bring this event back!!!
How to enter the Dark Peaks 30 Ultra Trail
- Run 30mi
Dark Peaks 30 Ultra Trail route
Starting from the village of Hope, This Ultra will take you into the heart of the Peak District national park, where the total elevation will be well over 7000ft!!
Starting off on the iconic Pennine way you will soon be greeted with some brutal climbs, high ridgelines and fast technical descending, with the time of year and the nature of this course this one will surely push you to your limits!!
There are various checkpoints on route that you must check into.
Stanage Carpark 8KM
- Water only
Bottom of Parkin Clough 24KM
- Food, water, coke, mountain fuel
- Food and water
UltramarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Dark Peaks 30 Ultra Trail weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Dark Peaks 30 Ultra Trail reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Peaks 30 Ultra Trail?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.