The third running of this longer trail running event on the footpaths, tracks and trails within the ‘grittier/higher level’ surroundings of the Northern/Dark Peak District starting and finishing from Hayfield and including The Sett Valley Trail, The Pennine Bridleway, Lantern Pike and Chinley Churn.
How to enter the Dark Peak Trail Run
- Run 12km
- Run 25.1km
Dark Peak Trail Run routes
Dark Peak Trail Run weather forecast
Light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Dark Peak Trail Run reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar 2021, Little Budworth4.8(39)
- PieAthlon - Yorkshire6th Dec, Huddersfield5(1)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.