Telford's popular Dark Run 5k is back for a fifth year! This 5k family Fun Run (with the option to finish after 2.5k), is open to all ages and abilities. The aim is to have fun with friends and family whilst lighting up the park!
Dark Run 5k takes place in Telford Town Park, starting and finishing at the Visitor Centre. The Visitor Centre toilets and café facility will be available for the duration of the event and water will be provided at the finish. Sunset is at 5:44pm on the evening, so allowing enough time for darkness to fall the start time will be 6:30pm.
5kStart Time: 5:30pm
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Dark Run 5k weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Dark Run 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Run 5k?
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K15th Aug, Walsall
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Beacon Park, Lichfield 10 and 5K29th Aug, Lichfield1.4(2)
- Kingsbury Water Park 10K & 5K5th Sep, Sutton Coldfield
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.