Telford's popular Dark Run 5k is back for a fifth year! This 5k family Fun Run (with the option to finish after 2.5k), is open to all ages and abilities. The aim is to have fun with friends and family whilst lighting up the park!
Dark Run 5k takes place in Telford Town Park, starting and finishing at the Visitor Centre. The Visitor Centre toilets and caf facility will be available for the duration of the event and water will be provided at the finish. Sunset is at 5:44pm on the evening, so allowing enough time for darkness to fall the start time will be 6:30pm.
How to enter the Dark Run 5k
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Dark Run 5k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Dark Run 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Run 5k?
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- 10k Weston Park Run24th Nov, Shifnal
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December28th Nov, Tarporley
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool