Telford's popular Dark Run 5k is back for a fifth year! This 5k family Fun Run (with the option to finish after 2.5k), is open to all ages and abilities. The aim is to have fun with friends and family whilst lighting up the park!
Dark Run 5k takes place in Telford Town Park, starting and finishing at the Visitor Centre. The Visitor Centre toilets and caf facility will be available for the duration of the event and water will be provided at the finish. Sunset is at 5:44pm on the evening, so allowing enough time for darkness to fall the start time will be 6:30pm.
How to enter the Dark Run 5k
- Run 5km
Dark Run 5k weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the afternoon.
Dark Run 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Run 5k?
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Coventry’s Half Marathon5th Apr, Coventry
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run22nd Mar, Tamworth
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley