Distances in this event
- Run 5km
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Telford's popular Dark Run 5k is back for a fifth year! This 5k family Fun Run (with the option to finish after 2.5k), is open to all ages and abilities. The aim is to have fun with friends and family whilst lighting up the park!
Dark Run 5k takes place in Telford Town Park, starting and finishing at the Visitor Centre. The Visitor Centre toilets and caf facility will be available for the duration of the event and water will be provided at the finish. Sunset is at 5:44pm on the evening, so allowing enough time for darkness to fall the start time will be 6:30pm.
Dark Run 5k weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the afternoon.
Dark Run 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Run 5k?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival19th Oct, Sutton Coldfield
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash30th Nov, Burntwood4.3(13)
- 10k Weston Park Run24th Nov, Shifnal4.8(8)
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield
- Run Aintree - October5th Oct, Liverpool