Telford's popular Dark Run 5k is back for a fifth year! This 5k family Fun Run (with the option to finish after 2.5k), is open to all ages and abilities. The aim is to have fun with friends and family whilst lighting up the park!
Dark Run 5k takes place in Telford Town Park, starting and finishing at the Visitor Centre. The Visitor Centre toilets and café facility will be available for the duration of the event and water will be provided at the finish. Sunset is at 5:44pm on the evening, so allowing enough time for darkness to fall the start time will be 6:30pm.
How to enter the Dark Run 5k
- Run 5km
Dark Run 5k route
5kStart Time: 6:30pm
Dark Run 5k weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Dark Run 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Run 5k?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar 2021, Little Budworth4.8(39)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.