Runners are being given an out of this world opportunity to race under some the darkest night skies in Scotland(and the world). The ‘Dark Skies Run’ at Galloway Forest, will take place on 14th October 2018.
In November 2009 the International Dark-Sky Association conferred Dark Sky Park status on the Galloway Forest Park, which was the first Dark Skies Park in Europe.
How to enter the Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14
- Run 14mi
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14 route
Half MarathonStart Time: 12:00am
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14 weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k22nd Nov, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.