Runners are being given an out of this world opportunity to race under some the darkest night skies in Scotland(and the world). The Dark Skies Run at Galloway Forest, will take place on 14th October 2018.
In November 2009 the International Dark-Sky Association conferred Dark Sky Park status on the Galloway Forest Park, which was the first Dark Skies Park in Europe.
How to enter the Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14
- Run 14mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14?
You may also like
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run29th Sep, Glasgow
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- Scottish Half Marathon & 10K22nd Sep, Tranent
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events16th Nov, Newcastle5(3)
- Causeway Coast Marathon28th Sep, Portballintrae
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester