Runners are being given an out of this world opportunity to race under some the darkest night skies in Scotland(and the world). The ‘Dark Skies Run’ at Galloway Forest, will take place on 14th October 2018.
In November 2009 the International Dark-Sky Association conferred Dark Sky Park status on the Galloway Forest Park, which was the first Dark Skies Park in Europe.
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14 weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 14?
You may also like
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.