Runners are being given an out of this world opportunity to race under some the darkest night skies in Scotland(and the world). The 'Dark Skies Run' at Galloway Forest, will take place on 14th October 2018.
In November 2009 the International Dark-Sky Association conferred Dark Sky Park status on the Galloway Forest Park, which was the first Dark Skies Park in Europe. So it makes an ideal setting for our second Dark Skies Run Series. There are 29.5 mile, 14 mile and 10 KM options for the race, which will be based from the excellent Kirrroughtree Vistors Centre.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29 weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29?
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Escape The City28th Aug, Dalkeith
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.