Runners are being given an out of this world opportunity to race under some the darkest night skies in Scotland(and the world). The 'Dark Skies Run' at Galloway Forest, will take place on 14th October 2018.
In November 2009 the International Dark-Sky Association conferred Dark Sky Park status on the Galloway Forest Park, which was the first Dark Skies Park in Europe. So it makes an ideal setting for our second Dark Skies Run Series. There are 29.5 mile, 14 mile and 10 KM options for the race, which will be based from the excellent Kirrroughtree Vistors Centre.
How to enter the Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29
- Run 29.5mi
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29 route
29 MilesStart Time: 12:00am
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29 weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29?
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.