Runners are being given an out of this world opportunity to race under some the darkest night skies in Scotland(and the world). The 'Dark Skies Run' at Galloway Forest, will take place on 14th October 2018.
In November 2009 the International Dark-Sky Association conferred Dark Sky Park status on the Galloway Forest Park, which was the first Dark Skies Park in Europe. So it makes an ideal setting for our second Dark Skies Run Series. There are 29.5 mile, 14 mile and 10 KM options for the race, which will be based from the excellent Kirrroughtree Vistors Centre.
How to enter the Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29
- Run 29.5mi
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dark Skies Run @ Galloway – 29?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May 2020, Caernarfon
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph
- Pen Llyn Ultra4th Jul 2020, Pwllheli