This challenge is something of a change for an SVN event in that the loop is 13.1 miles or so and will pass through Jeskyns Woodland, the Darnley Estate and Ranscombe Wildflower Reserve. It will require a little bit of navigation and will be a bit more LDWA instruction/map reading than normal totally obvious/marked routes. However the route is largely out and back and its pretty straightforward and we'll have a long time limit as there are three pubs and an ice cream shop on the route in case you need to "pop in for directions"...
How to enter the Darnley Challenge
- Run 13.1mi
Darnley Challenge route
We'll have an aid station about half way around the loop at Ranscombe and possibly a second water stop if its especially hot, though there are three pubs on the route and at least one shop and we have a long time limit! The route has about 1500' of climb per lap, but for those who've done the Ranscombe Challenge it's much flatter than that route! This event will have a eight hour time limit.
13 1 Mile LoopsStart Time: 9:30am
Darnley Challenge weather forecast
Darnley Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Darnley Challenge?
You may also like
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent16th May 2020, Sevenoaks
- Spartan Race – Windsor10th Oct 2020, Winkfield Row
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec 2020, Twickenham
- Rough Runner – Oxfordshire23rd May 2020, Chipping Norton
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire6th Jun 2020, Henley-on-Thames
- The Boss Hog and Whole Hog11th Oct 2020, Woodbridge