How to enter the Dartington Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
Dartington Duathlon routes
Standard Distance: Kicks off with two 5KM laps on tarmac and gravel pathways. Then riders jump on their bikes for two 20KM laps of the sprint distance bike course. Finally, rounding it all out with a 2.5KM run circuit.
Sprint Distance: This route follows the same path of the Standard distance, but racers completes only one lap of each element.
GO TRI Novice Race: A new addition race-day this awesome little race is perfect for newbies. Starting with a lap of 2.5K run course, participants then move onto two laps of the fast bike course and round it all out with one more lap on the run course. But do not be fooled, this route may be short but it has some serious hills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dartington Duathlon weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Meet the organiser
Dartington Duathlon reviews (8)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Bridport Triathlon15th May 2021, Bridport
- West Bay Triathlon26th Jun 2021, West Bay3(1)
- Windsor & Eton Autumn Classic Duathlon & Run14th Nov, Dorney3.9(5)
- Dorney Lake Christmas Duathlon & Lake Runs12th Dec, Dorney3.9(9)
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.