Sportiva Events is proud to bring you the 2019 edition of the Darlington Duathlon at Darlington Hall. Whether you're a veteran of many triathlons or just starting out, this beautiful race in the countryside will be perfect way to finish off the season.
How to enter the Dartington Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Run 10km, Run 2.5km
Dartington Duathlon routes
The standard distance duathlon begins with a 10 km road run. This is two laps of our new 5k sprint distance duathlon course. The bike leg is 40 km and is two laps of our 20km sprint distance bike course. Both duathlons finish with 1 or 2 laps of our new 2.5K run course through Dartington Hall gardens.
We also added a GO TRI novice race. It starts with a lap of our 2.5K run course, then it’s two laps of a fast 5K bike course and then a final lap of the run course. nb It is not flat!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dartington Duathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Dartington Duathlon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dartington Duathlon?
You may also like
- Donut Duathlon22nd Mar 2020, Paignton
- Bridport Triathlon17th May 2020, Bridport
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree