How to enter the Dee Valley & North Berwyn Way Run Challenge
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 30miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Dee Valley & North Berwyn Way Run Challenge route
The course is a circular route along The Dee Valley Way and The North Berwyn Way.
It is a mixture of dramatic valley trails and high moorland terrain. With a total distance of 48.1km and a total ascent of 5750m.
There are 5 sections approx. 5.5-7 miles in length. At the end of each section, there will be water and refreshments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dee Valley & North Berwyn Way Run Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 560 organizers
Dee Valley & North Berwyn Way Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dee Valley & North Berwyn Way Run Challenge?
You may also like
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Ruthin 5K & 10K23rd Feb, Ruthin
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley