See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Dee Valley & North Berwyn Way Run Challenge
- Run 30mi
Dee Valley & North Berwyn Way Run Challenge route
The course is a circular route along The Dee Valley Way and The North Berwyn Way.
It is a mixture of dramatic valley trails and high moorland terrain. With a total distance of 48.1km and a total ascent of 5750m.
There are 5 sections approx. 5.5-7 miles in length. At the end of each section, there will be water and refreshments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Dee Valley & North Berwyn Way Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dee Valley & North Berwyn Way Run Challenge?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar, Little Budworth4.8(40)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep, Warrington
- Running GP Oulton Park - November28th Nov, Little Budworth
- Blackpool Music Run17th Jul, Blackpool4.3(7)
- The Llandudno Easter 5k Promenade Dash2nd Apr, Llandudno4.9(31)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.