There's no denying that this race has its fair share of hills, but it's scenic, undulating course is what makes it so enjoyable. It provides enough of a challenge to make it interesting, but very do-able as a first time 10k run. The downhill sections also make it a fast one for those chasing a PB at this distance. Now in it's 7th year, voted 3rd best 10k in 2014 in the whole of the UK, and the best in the Yorkshire/Lincolnshire region, by readers of Runners World!! From Baysgarth School, Barton upon Humber.
How to enter the Deep dale Dash
- Run 10km
Deep dale Dash weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Deep dale Dash reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Deep dale Dash?
You may also like
- The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival19th Apr, Hull
- ASDA Foundation City of Lincoln 10K14th Jun, Lincoln
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar, Wakefield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham
- The Sherwood Pines Half Marathon & 10k29th Mar, Edwinstowe