Back for its second year the Sporting Futures Derby City Half Marathon will once again start and finish at the University of Derby and take in the landmarks of the city.; The race will be a licenced event and run under UK Athletics guidelines.; The route has changed slightly from 2015 and can be viewed here. Minor amendments may be made following official measurement.; Parking will be available at the University of Derby.; To allow a timely and safe traffic management plan the course will have a strict 180 minute limit.; The event will also include a Business Team Challenge, where all team members can complete the full distance or share the workload and complete a relay, and 3K Fun Run.
How to enter the Derby Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Derby Half Marathon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Derby Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Derby Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar, Nottingham4.1(6)
- Coventry Festival of Running5th Apr, Coventry4.3(1)
- The Peak District Carsington Water 10K29th May, Derbyshire
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - May14th May, Loughborough
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)