A scenic mostly offroad 5km 4-stage relay race along the footpaths of Derbyshire’s River Derwent in the World Heritage town of Belper, surrounded by beautiful countryside, hosted by Belper Harriers from the Belper Rugby Club, DE56 1UU.
This is a very popular local event regularly attracting 60-80 teams from far and wide – that’s quite a lot of runners which is why there’s a lovely atmosphere on the day.
Derwent River Relays weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Derwent River Relays reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Derwent River Relays?
You may also like
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Holme Pierrepont 10k17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.