A scenic mostly offroad 5km 4-stage relay race along the footpaths of Derbyshire’s River Derwent in the World Heritage town of Belper, surrounded by beautiful countryside, hosted by Belper Harriers from the Belper Rugby Club, DE56 1UU.
This is a very popular local event regularly attracting 60-80 teams from far and wide – that’s quite a lot of runners which is why there’s a lovely atmosphere on the day.
How to enter the Derwent River Relays
- Run 20km
Derwent River Relays weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Derwent River Relays reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Derwent River Relays?
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.