A scenic mostly offroad 5km 4-stage relay race along the footpaths of Derbyshires River Derwent in the World Heritage town of Belper, surrounded by beautiful countryside, hosted by Belper Harriers from the Belper Rugby Club, DE56 1UU.
This is a very popular local event regularly attracting 60-80 teams from far and wide thats quite a lot of runners which is why theres a lovely atmosphere on the day.
How to enter the Derwent River Relays
- Run 20km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Derwent River Relays weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Derwent River Relays reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Derwent River Relays?
You may also like
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon, Mini Marathon & Nottingham Mile29th Sep, Nottingham
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Simplyhealth Great Birmingham Run13th Oct, Birmingham5(2)
- Manchester Half Marathon13th Oct, Stretford
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Derby
- Mathew 10k Pudding Run17th Nov, Heanor4.8(6)