A 42-mile point-to-point ultramarathon along the West Highland Way trail through the highlands of Scotland from Tyndrum to Fort William.
The Devil o' the Highlands race was first to run in 2003 making it the 2nd oldest ultramarathon in Scotland (after the West Highland Way Race). The 2018 event will be the 19th anniversary.
How to enter the Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace
- Run 69km
Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace?
You may also like
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.