Distances in this event
- Run 69km
From the organizerOrganizer's website
A 42-mile point-to-point ultramarathon along the West Highland Way trail through the highlands of Scotland from Tyndrum to Fort William.
The Devil o' the Highlands race was first to run in 2003 making it the 2nd oldest ultramarathon in Scotland (after the West Highland Way Race). The 2018 event will be the 19th anniversary.
Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run29th Sep, Glasgow
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running6th Oct, Inverness
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- Scottish Half Marathon & 10K22nd Sep, Tranent
- Ultra Tour of Edinburgh20th Oct, Edinburgh