A 42-mile point-to-point ultramarathon along the West Highland Way trail through the highlands of Scotland from Tyndrum to Fort William.
The Devil o' the Highlands race was first to run in 2003 making it the 2nd oldest ultramarathon in Scotland (after the West Highland Way Race). The 2018 event will be the 19th anniversary.
How to enter the Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace
- Run 69km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Devil O’ The Highlands Footrace?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- Glasgow Men’s 10K30th Aug 2020, Glasgow
- Kilomathon Scotland5th Apr 2020, Edinburgh
- Illuminator Night Trail Race26th Oct 2020, Aboyne
- The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run23rd Feb 2020, Aberdeen