A great way to start the Easter weekend and burn off that chocolate before your eat it! A brand new event for Barnes Fitness at Dinton Pastures Country Park. Off-road running and cycling around the disused golf course. All children always in sight of a marshal. Medal and goody bag for every finisher.
This event is part of the Triathlon England South Central Junior Series
Open to all children aged 8 (including those turning 8 this year) – 14 years old.
How to enter the Dinton Kids Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 2km, Bike 6km, Run 0.8km
- Duathlon: Run 1.6km, Bike 4km, Run 0.4km
- Duathlon: Run 1.2km, Bike 2km, Run 0.4km
- Duathlon: Run 0.4km, Bike 0.8km, Run 0.2km
Dinton Kids Duathlon routes
Off-road, disused golf course. Flat and grass.
Children always in sight of a marshal.
Dinton Kids Duathlon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Dinton Kids Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dinton Kids Duathlon?
You may also like
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon9th Oct, Windsor
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Cotswolds Sprint Duathlon10th Oct, Winchcombe
- Cowman Duathlon17th Oct, Olney
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.