A festive 5k run, open to all, on a path which winds around 3 lakes in Dinton Pastures Country Park. Also 2k event consisting of one loop around a lake. Entry fee for both includes a Santa suit, medal and mince pie.
The 2km Mini-Dash is a one loop course taking in sights of both White Swan and Black Swan Lake.
The 5km Santa Dash follows the Dinton Pastures 5km/10km Summer Series route, following paths around three of the lakes at Dinton Pastures Country Park; Black Swan, Sandford and White Swan and starts/finishes outside the amazing playground.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
1 question • 0 unanswered
Dinton Santa Dash weather forecast
Light rain until morning, starting again in the evening.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Dinton Santa Dash reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon- August29th Aug, Windsor
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - November8th Nov, Dorney
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.