See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Dinton Pastures 5km & 10km Summer Series - May
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Dinton Pastures 5km & 10km Summer Series - May routes
This is a 5KM looped course, with 10KM runners completing it twice. The route will be run on an off-road gravel path around the Country Park's scenic lakes.
There will be race pacers provided, so if you're aiming for a specific time then stick with them. This course is pancake flat and perfect for setting a quick time.
The course will be well marshalled and clearly distance marked, with a water station for 10KM runners just after the half way point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dinton Pastures 5km & 10km Summer Series - May weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Dinton Pastures 5km & 10km Summer Series - May reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Reading Rivermead 10k1st Nov, Reading2.6(20)
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.